Native CDFI Network Institute
Announcing the Native CDFI Network Institute
- The Native CDFI Network Institute is a series of high-quality instruction modules designed for Native CDFI executives who wish to take their CDFI to the next level. Institute training will be free to NCN members but limited to the first 15 Native CDFI participants.
Module 1 – Dashboards for Managers, Boards, Funders and Investors
- Dashboards are tools that provide top level data to specific audiences in a format that the audience can understand. They provide pared-down information that allows the user to understand a bigger picture, whether that is CDFI financial sustainability, return on assets, social impacts, jobs created, etc.
- The intended audience will be CFOs and Executive Directors. Participants should be familiar inputting formulas in Excel.
About the Instructor – Jack Northrup
Northrup is President of New England Market Research, Inc. of Middlebury, VT, a company that works with nonprofits, foundations, government agencies and private companies conducting primary research and statistical analyses. Clients include the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, the Aspen Institute, NeighborWorks America, the cities of New Orleans, Oakland, New York, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Providence, RI. Additionally, he designed the curriculum for the first CDFI Online Training and is the primary author of an Industry Analysis 2005-2010 for the CDFI Fund. He has taught at the University of Vermont and at the Graduate School of Business at Southern New Hampshire University.Apply
- This Summer Module will take place Wednesdays July 29 and August 6.
- Classes will be 2pm – 3:30pm ET
- The fall module will be announced.