- The NeighborWorks Achieving Excellence Program, conducted in collaboration with Harvard University, is now accepting applications through September 16, 2022 for the 11th cohort, starting in early 2023. Fifty high-performing CEOs and senior leaders of community-serving organizations across the country will have the opportunity to transform their organization for greater impact and address their top organizational challenge or opportunity. Go to www.neighborworks.org/ae for more information!
- Applications are due September 16th by 11:59 P.M. EDT
- The application is available from this page or directly from this link
- Potential applicants can view or download a blank copy of the application to get a sense of it before starting the actual application online
- Here is a recording of an informational webinar that took place in July
Click here to register for the webinar on August 31 at 3:30 P.M. EDT for a brief overview of AE and Q&A as the application deadline approaches.
“This program had a real impact on me and my work, as well as the whole organization when I went through the program. It is designed for high-achieving nonprofit senior leaders that are trying to solve critical issues for their organization and take it to the next level of success.” – Pete Upton, Interim Executive Director.
More information is available at the NeighborWorks Achieving Excellence Program.